Get Help

How to get help


The most important step is to be referred to the Foodbank by an agency.

In order to provide the most appropriate help for the circumstances of your situation we work with local agencies. If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will refer you to us. The local agency can also provide long term support if needed to help address some of the issues behind the reasons for your crisis. Agencies we work with include: Peebles Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB), Social Work, Doctors, Schools, Health Visitors, Churches and many other statutory and voluntary organisations.

The agency will contact Peeblesshire Foodbank.

The agency will contact the foodbank with your name, address, number of people in the family and arrange a convenient time to deliver a food parcel directly to you.



Back to Get Help